Follow Life from Kait

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm always wondering what exactly I should be putting into a post. I mean really though, I don't know what I'm talking about here. A friend of mine and I were talking about whether or not we believe blogs are conceited? Personally, I feel they are to a certain extent. And she agreed with me on this. When I'm writing on my blog, posting my pictures, and giving my insight to what I believe it, then I'm being sort of conceited. Everything on here is what I believe, what I like, what I think is cool, etc. and etc. You get the point, right? My whole idea behind this how can I make my blog not conceited? And to be honest, I have no clue. I don't think you can have a blog that isn't considered conceited, unless everything on it is from other people. But at the same time what you choose to put from other people on your blog can be conceited as all. Alright, I am officially going to put this topic to rest now because I just dug myself a bigger hole and now I don't know even know where to go with this. I'll leave my rambling at this: blogs can be just as conceited as people can be.

I have some goals I'd like to accomplish this year (and just in life) that I really haven't laid out on the table to configure yet. Here they are, but not in any particular, just what comes to mind first:

1. take more pictures
2. go to the beach more often in the summer
3. experience San Francisco, CA (I have never been to the west coast)
4. go to Montreal
5. play in all the seven wonders of the world
6. love myself always
7. wander through Italy
8. see the Eiffel Tower
9. learn to play the guitar
10. adopt a puppy
11. create more jewlery
12. cook more! and I'm talkin' some nice cooking dishes
13. go camping more than once a year
14. visit all 50 states
15. go back to NYC (haven't been in over 10 years)
16. sleep in Boston for a few nights
17. keep myself organized
18. love my family and friends always
19. steal my kisses from Brian
20. road trip-anywhere
21. see DMB in concert
22. get my degree in communication and media studies
23. read more
24. go back to Disney
25. study abroad in Australia
26. be fluent in another language, maybe Spanish and French
27. visit Costa Rica
28. start a garden when I move
29. frolic outside more
30. try to appreciate the snow we get every winter here in Maine
31. recycle old magazines after reading them, always

....There are so many different things that I want to do in life that I don't think I could ever list them all. But this is the general list of the ideas and goals I want to accomplish in life. It's hard though because a lot of the things that I want to do in life consist of having money. I have a whole lifetime to enjoy these ideas, so hopefully I will be able to pursue them.

No comments:

Post a Comment