Wow. It has been quite awhile since I have done my last post. Many things have been happening and can I just say that this is the first Friday in probably almost a year that I have had off? Pretty amazing. Anywho, I turned twenty years old this past Sunday and it was a very wonderful day. Nothing too extravagant, just nice and relaxing. And today is Brian's birthday! He is now nineteen. Crazy that we are getting older. We also celebrated our one year anniversary which was very special and again, relaxing. I guess one of my favorite hobbies is to relax. So, on that note, I would like to share with you a few different things that are currently making me happy and delighted.
- It is finally starting to look like Spring out here in Maine, folks! I cannot wait for the grass to turn green and for the sun to warm my body every day. Ahhh, summer is my favorite season in Maine.
- I watched Eat, Pray, Love with Brian the other day and instantly fell in love. I am now reading the book.
- I just bought new summer tires. Made me feel good!
- My baby Toast just turned two years old on April 2nd. I can't believe I've had her for just about two years now.
- I got another shift at work. Always a plus in my book!
- Brianna picked up some stemless wine glasses for me that I have been looking for! Pretty much made my day.
- Brian and I are going to our favorite place for dinner tonight. They have the most divine food.
Basically everything is making me happy right now. The sun is shining and I can't wait for it to stay. Hello summer and goodbye winter!